In this message from Gerald McGill, we learn the benefits and pitfalls of God’s inevitable law of the harvest.
The Law of the Harvest Consists of 3 Tenets
- You reap what you sow.
- You always reap more than what you sow.
- You reap later than when you sow.
You can see examples of the law of the harvest in the Bible as it relates to:
- Sin (Job 4:2, Job 4:8, 2 Samuel 12:1-7)
- Stewardship (2 Corinthians 9:6-11, Luke 6:38)
- Salvation (John 12:20-26, 1 Corinthians 15:35-38, 1 Corinthians 15:42-44, Galatians 6:7-8)